Squidoo

Posted on 2:43 PM by Kasey Baker | 6 comments

Squidoo is a great way to make money without much work. I know people who make thousands every month just by writing for Squidoo. I also know people who do it just to advertise a business, website, or blog. It is great advertising that can help you make a little extra money while you're at it. I also know people who use it just because they love to write. They have a mentor program to help you get started, and anybody at their forum would be glad to help you with any questions.
How do you make money? There are 2 ways to make money using Squidoo. The biggest money maker is with sales like Amazon that give you a commission for every sale you make. The other way is with the pretty complicated payout tiers. Nobody really knows all about the ranking system, but if your lens (their word for each page you make) is in the top 2,000 you get around $20.00 for that month, if it is in the top 10,000 you get around $2.50, and around $0.15 if it is in the top 85,000. Like I said it is very complicated, but every month it is worth more and more. They always pay right on time every month. You can make as many lenses you like about anything you want. I have some lenses that are really high ranked to make money that way, and others I use sales to make money like this one.
Squidoo is becoming more and more popular every day. There are well over a half a million people who use Squidoo, and more are joining all the time. Even some of the biggest names in internet marketing use it. It is free to sign up, and it is a great way to make some easy money, if you know anything about writing and the internet you can make a LOT of money with Squidoo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to succeed. My businesses have seen exceptional growth. Whether it’s my Printing Corp, http:www.fxprinting.net or my T-Shirt Line, http://digs.by/f2XL4Z, I desire to succeed. I want bore you with my selfless DESIRE to build a better life for my children & my children's children, but I cannot hide my passion. I've made thousands of dollars online.

Whether on eBay or Pre-Paid Legal: http://bit.ly/gU9y7x,I've seen a certain level of success. Similar to Squidoo, I use Twitter, Facebook, and other Social Media Marketing for my Products.

And I am more than Prepared & Ready for More Success. My largest fight is for Traffic. I know my products are popular and likeable, but I need more exposure.

My name is Richman Wade, look to hear more about me, as my passion propels and my vision materializes. I stand ready to share my story as a multi-millionaire and help as many people as I can. Take care! :)

FX said...

Oops.

I just want to succeed. My businesses have seen exceptional growth. Whether it’s my Printing Corp, http:www.fxprinting.net or my T-Shirt Line, http://digs.by/f2XL4Z, I desire to succeed. I won't bore you with my selfless DESIRE to build a better life for my children & my children's children, but I cannot hide my passion. I've made thousands of dollars online.

Whether on eBay or Pre-Paid Legal: http://bit.ly/gU9y7x,I've seen a certain level of success. Similar to Squidoo, I use Twitter, Facebook, and other Social Media Marketing for my Products.

And I am more than Prepared & Ready for More Success. My largest fight is for Traffic. I know my products are popular and likeable, but I need more exposure.

My name is Richman Wade, look to hear more about me, as my passion propels and my vision materializes. I stand ready to share my story as a multi-millionaire and help as many people as I can. Take care! :)

Kasey Baker said...

My newest lens http://www.squidoo.com/what-is-the-best-football-to-buy

Unknown said...

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well.
earn money on the internet

Unknown said...

The major cons of using Squidoo is the “squidon’t” list and your lens can get locked. Squidoo is a great place to syndicate from but not a good place to put the "merchandise" you wish to profit from.

Michael davis said...

I was in so much debit and needed a way to clear it up because my life was in danger, then I saw comments about cloned ATM Credit Cards that can be programmed to hack into and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day and it had a usage limit of 12 months. So I requested one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shocked to see the parcel{card} delivered at my doorstep. I picked it up and went back inside and confirmed the workings of the card at the atm machine closest to me. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card countless times without any complaints. These hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/t: +1(213)785-1553

Post a Comment