How to get traffic to your blog

Posted on 7:23 AM by Kasey Baker | 2 comments

There's basically two main ways to get traffic to your blog. Advertising and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) i.e. Google. I will talk about Search engines in a later post, right now I will focus on advertising.
Advertising can be either free or paid. If you go with paid advertising there are many different ways of going about it. My preferred method is PPC (Pay Per Click). This way you only pay for visitors who are already interested in what you have to say. This can get pricey, but it could also be worth it if it means getting followers that will want to come back and read more.
My favorite site to use for advertising is Bidvertiser. They are cheap and all the hite from there are people that are interested. They also have a great referral program. And to top it all off they give you $20 free just for signing up to advertise with them.
Bidvertiser.com

The other way to advertise is with free advertising. Most free advertising is pretty worthless, but I have found some ways that work pretty well.
1. Ad exchange sites. On these sites you can look at someone else's site, and in turn get hits to your site. I have found this to be a waste of time. It does get you a lot of hits, but the viewers are most likely not interested, and they are just waiting for the timer to run down so they can click on another site. If you are interested the best one I have found is trafficg.com.
2. Text link swap sites. These I have found to be a little better, because you only get hits from people that are interested. How it works is you put a link on your website or blog and if anybody clicks on that you get your ad put on someone else's website. You can see an example of at the bottom of this blog. This method of getting traffic works, but only so well.
3. Comment on other blogs and leave a link back to yours. Most people will call this spamming, but if you have an agreeable blogger you can get some easy hits this way. You can also try commenting on sites like IM Report Card. IM Report Card pays you 50 cents for each comment anyway, but I have found that putting a link in my signature has helped bring in a lot of traffic. You probably want to check out IM Report Card. I have made quite a bit of money with it.
4. Tell your friends about your blog. If you post it on Facebook or Twitter most of your friends will feel obligated to check it out. This can get you a lot of hits really fast. You can also email it to anyone you think might be interested.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent tips. Thanks for sharing them.

Michael davis said...

I was in so much debit and needed a way to clear it up because my life was in danger, then I saw comments about cloned ATM Credit Cards that can be programmed to hack into and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day and it had a usage limit of 12 months. So I requested one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shocked to see the parcel{card} delivered at my doorstep. I picked it up and went back inside and confirmed the workings of the card at the atm machine closest to me. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card countless times without any complaints. These hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/t: +1(213)785-1553

Post a Comment